The Cooperative provides scholarships to area high school seniors going on to college or a vocational-technical program. Effective with the 2020-2021 school year, seven $1,000 scholarships will be paid out at $500 each semester of the first year. Applications are due by February 20 each year. Complete a scholarship application or contact our office or your high school counselor for further information.
Congratulations to the following high school seniors who will each receive a $1,000 scholarship for their first year of college education 2023-2024. Selection was based on grade point average, ACT/SAT scores, leadership activities, and involvement in other organizations:
* Hayleigh Rainbolt, Cedar Vale High School
* Taylor Groene, Central of Burden
* Timber Neal, Dexter High School
* Mallory Draper, Sedan High School
* Ashley Kunath, " "
* Katy Breeman, West Elk High School
* Tate Stewart, " "